Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back Again

Ok, so I guess I took a decidedly unplanned break from the blog for the past few weeks. I just got really bogged down with other things (work, family, etc.) and just didn't have time to get the blog for quite awhile there. But I'm back now, and will try to get back to more regular posting. Well, this was an especially busy and hectic summer. I did have several projects or special things planned for the blog, but I just never quite got to them. I may still try to post them in the future, but now the timing is off, as they were more of summer kind of things. Oh well, I will carry on, as time permits. Saw several interesting shows over the summer and may provide some items and commentary on them in the near future. But for now, I will return to presenting some classic live shows for all to enjoy. It was great to see how many enjoyed the Jackson Browne shows I posted  last month. Not surprisingly, I have some more great shows from those classic 1970's concerts, from some other favoratie artists coming up, so stay tuned.     

No comments: