Sunday, May 16, 2021

Spring Cleaning Time


 Tidying Up

Over the next few weeks I will be clearing out some blog-related stuff I have accumulated and getting them posted. These will mainly be additional shows from some of my featured lesser known artists that have been previously posted, as well as updating and upgrading some of the older posts to FLAC or improved versions where available. Any new shows will have their own posts, but for any changes or upgrades to previous posts, I'll make a note of it here, so they will be easy to find for any interested in the upgraded versions. So, stay tuned for any updates. 

Updates/Upgrades:

05/23/21
Steve Goodman_1979-04-26_My Father's Place_RoslynNY - Updated to include 3 additional songs (encores) that were part of the show but previously missing from the posted files. Now includes the full show (mp3-only), including encores (Thanks to Stephen P for sending missing songs) 
 
06/01/21
Elvis Costello & Friends_1989-04-24_Mill Valley_CA - Full show upgraded to Lossless (FLAC) and improved mp3 quality (320 kbps) versions. Previous post (made years ago) was originally only as mp3 in lower quality (192 kbps) version. Now fully updated and upgraded.
 
06/14/21
Mason Proffit - Live 1971 - Upgraded to include a Lossless version of this show from the pioneering country-rock band Mason Proffit (previously only available as mp3).

06/14/21
Ok, so, I've really had it with the degradation of zippyshare (all of the annoying ads and pop-ups and obstacles to downloading). And although I still have not found a suitable substitute, I am in the process of moving as many of the existing links as possible to solidfiles or mega (currently prioritizing those links that are about to expire). This process will take awhile, and I will not have space to move everything, so I may have to remove some lesser accessed files, but I don't want to have to deal with zippy anymore. So, stay with me as I make this transition. Several gigabytes have already been transferred, but lots more coming.
 
06/23/21
Guess Who_1970-08-26_Washington DC - Upgraded to include Lossless (FLAC) version of this show.
Great show, but not very good recording.
 
06/30/2021
Pete Townshend_1974-04-14_London - Pete's First Solo Show - Has now been upgraded to include a Lossless (FLAC) version in addition to the previously available mp3 version.
 
 

2 comments:

heartsofstone said...

Thanks - for all you do for all of us.

Joestar said...

Thank you ♡