Monday, August 2, 2010

The Pousette-Dart Band - Outtakes 1976-1978


The Pousette-Dart Band
Outtakes (1976-1978)

Studio outtakes, very good quality
mp3 @ 128

For those who are (or have recently become) fans of PDB, here are some studio outtakes from PDB recording sessions of tracks that never made it on any of their official releases, and one live track of an unrecorded song. These were compiled (except the live track) from Jon Pousette-Dart's web site: (http://www.pousette-dart.com).

Tracklist:
1. Everybody's Going For the Money
2. First Class Freight
3. How Can Our Love Grow?
4. Out of Love
5. The Same Thing
6. Wanting The Need
7. Blindman
8. Movie Score Sample
9. Amsterdam
10. Night Time (Live)

Link Updated 10/3/21
Pousette-Dart_Band_outtakes1976-78.rar

3 comments:

Miles said...

Most appreciated. I found a link to this post via Willard's Wormholes. PDB popped into my head just a few days ago for no particular reason and I realized I hadn't thought of them for years (maybe there's a reason for that?), but I'd like a refresher. This seems like it might be an interesting release to visit. My thanks.

BTW -- Did you get my recent email? Happy new year and best wishes!

KDNYfm said...

Wow! Never seen or heard of this...PDB were a fine (and unrecognized) band. I never remember seing this at Willard's site where Miles found it!
Thanx again!

beaubrummel said...

Thanks for the new link.